ImportError: No module named 'PyQt5.pyrcc_main'

programmer

ImportError: No module named 'PyQt5.pyrcc_main'

Post by programmer » 11 Jun 2019

Hello everyone, How are you. Let me explain my problem first and then steps undergone to resolve the problem'

Problem
I was playing with Training Custom Object Detector — TensorFlow Object Detection API. During the process of annotation, I was trying to create the annotation using GUI tool as directed from tzutalin repository. He has directed some steps to create the GUI LabelImg (LabelImg is a graphical image annotation tool.) I have followed these but still I got the above error while executing the below command

Code: Select all

python3 labelImg.py

What did I tried to resolve the problem
Asking the help first time is not a good option. I have tried first and found that my tries does not resolve the problem. I think error say that pyqt5 is not installed so i tried with following command

pip3 install python3-pyqt5

But when I run the command again, I am getting the same error. When I analysed the error more, I could found the below lines

Makefile:24: recipe for target 'qt5py3' failed
make: *** [qt5py3] Error 1

From the above lines, I got the conclusion the application is build using makefile i.e make is the program which takes the configuration from the Makefile and builds the application. I also studied the difference between cmake and make. I guess this may also help.

What I expect
According to my knowledge code pip3 install python3-pyqt5 should bring the result. Any guidance from any one will be welcomed.

With regards
programmer

Aisangam
Site Admin

Re: ImportError: No module named 'PyQt5.pyrcc_main'

Post by Aisangam » 11 Jun 2019

Thanks for asking such question. I would congratulate you for asking the question in well structured way as this will help me to write the solution in best possible way. Second most important part I loved about this question is that you have tried a lot before asking to us. This is also excellent. This must be the spirit. Now coming back to the question, I guess you should try with the following code to resolve your error

pip3 install pyqt5
-- If you are using pip3

pip2 install pyqt5
-- if you are using pip2

BriellaWilson

Re: ImportError: No module named 'PyQt5.pyrcc_main'

Post by BriellaWilson » 04 Sep 2019

The nonattendance of closeness between lovebirds or couples can wreck their relationship and grows the monstrous probability disconnection or segment. It is straightforward for a man to make his partner crazy by kissing her on her "moan zones" including her scruff, ear folds, and hands, and moving his hands over her body. The usage of cenforce 200 mg tablet should be possible with food or without food. Deplorably, a man's stimulating execution gets decline when he loses or has no erection during closeness even resulting to getting extraordinary excitation.
Visit more Products:--
cenforce 100
cenforce 150
fildena 100
vidalista 20
Kamagra 100